Monday, March 28, 2011

Catching up...

I have heaps to catch up on with the blog so I thought I would do it little bit at a time instead of a huge post.


First, just before the computer died I did get Nathan's travel journal done.  He chose the same fabric as Emma and said he wanted an N on his too.  So this is what we ended up with.


OK, so my photo is sideways.  I did think I had fixed that but I need to learn about my photos.  Anyway you get the drift.

Around the time of making this I also posted about Emma (not my Emma) and her battle with cancer.  Anyway I made her this little package to put a smile on her face.  It's a fabric covered notebook with matching pencil case and a few packets of stickers.  The flower on the notebook is a brooch that she can take off and put wherever she pleases.




I picked Nathan up today from school with a swollen lump on his hand because his finger got bent backwards.  I am praying that it is not broken.  We'll wait a little while to see if the swelling goes down.  Fingers crossed.  


Tomorrow I'm off to the Apple store so they can teach me how to use this new computer.  I have to say that I have been extremely impressed with the Apple store, the service has been excellent. Now I know why there were so many people in there!  


Have a great week, I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!