Saturday, January 8, 2011

No camping for us just yet...

Yep, that's right.  It is way too wet and rainy for camping which we are all very cranky and disappointed about but later in the week we will get to go so I am going to be waiting...

While I've been home in the rain I caved in and bought myself a book that I have been wanting for ages and ages and I just had to have NOW!  So I got it.

Book FRONT cover

I really can't wait to get this in my hot little hands and start making some of the projects in there. 

I've also managed to make myself a bag for my next holiday and a couple of coin purses.  I haven't got photos yet, the light is so bad these rainy days.  I will share soon.

And, today I decided to put a dent in my vintage sheets pile and I have cut the fabric ready for a rag quilt made out of my sheets.  I have no idea how it will look, I haven't added any extra fabrics for colour coordination etc so we will have to wait and see. 

1 comment:

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!