Saturday, December 11, 2010

Markets

I just thought I would do a quick post to let you know that we won't be at the markets tomorrow, we decided it was just too wet and muddy.

We have our fingers crossed that the weather fines up this week and we have a great day at the markets next Sunday!

Oh, and thanks to those lovely people who left me a comment to let me know that you are there, you still have until Wednesday to leave any comment to go into the giveaway for my hand made lavender birdie, I've love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Hello love! I LOVE reading your blog! I tried to leave a comment earlier but our internet is not great ATM! Can't wait to catch up next week!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristie, I have some mad sewing to do this week but I am looking forward to Friday too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!