Sunday, October 10, 2010

Some of my favourites

To finish up my holiday photos I just wanted to share some of my favourite random shots...they were just taken around the pool etc.



Emma in the pool and playing soccer with a coconut out the back of our unit.

 Drinking daiquiris by the pool.

 This is the view I had while I sat by the pool, drinking daiquiris, reading relaxing (sigh)

 Emma

 Nate

Playing


And finally, a gorgeous sunset. 

And that's it.  Fabulous Fiji, we absolutely love it there and will be back.  You should go there too, it's well worth the visit.

I'll be back this week with some new Margaret's Child goodies and some other projects I've been working on.

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos,Deb! You do a fabulous job. I always look forward to reading your blog and knowing what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!