Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A great few days off

I've had such a great few days off this week (even though I only work part time I was lucky to score the Ekka holiday this year) so I only work this week 2 days instead of 3. 

Last week I was so sick with a cold and really struggled to get through my work days but I feel happy and healthy again after my extra days off.  I managed to have some days out with the family and do some sewing..will share (I am so excited) when I can get Emma to pose for some photos of the gorgeous things I made her...now my turn for some sewing goodness,we'll see how I go.

Oooh, and I got a new camera today too....a small compact one because you can't always carry a big SLR around with you.  Talk about it when I have it set up (but I can say it is super cool!)

Another ramble...they happen often these days I know...

Happy Thursday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!