Monday, August 16, 2010

Emma's Dress

I got one of my very first Amy Butler patterns a month or so ago and I was super excited (I am a bit of an Amy Butler fan).  I bought one called the Sun Surf Halter, a summer top which you can make for both children and adults.  So I cut out the smallest size and made it for Emma.  I had to adjust the size quite a bit to get it to fit her and it was too long so I turned it into a dress rather than a top.  The finished product is gorgeous though.


Having a few things turn out nicely (in the clothes making department) this last week has given me a bit more confidence.  Last night I made myself a halter that I will share when someone gets home to take a picture.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!