Monday, July 26, 2010

More good mail...

Oh, I had some lovely mail last week, it was like Christmas.

I got my swap presents from a sewing group I belong to (we all made something and sent it to our partner).  I was lucky and I got 2 gifts...yeh for me!  Here they are...


I got his big and gorgeous tote.  It fits so much stuff in it it is perfect for days out at the beach/park etc with the kids...



This is what the inside looks like. 



And, I got this clutch which is perfect for night out!  Thank you Lyndsay I love them!



My lovely friend Toni knew I wanted some of these so she bought me some...they are sooo warm and cozy I love them too!  Thanks Toni.

I also got in the mail my new Margaret's Child business cards so I will share them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!