Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Projects completed



Even though I have not blogged much lately I have still been keeping busy.  In fact I sewed a whole stack of pencil rolls this last week for a Margaret's Child order. Even if I do say so myself the fabric the lady chose is gorgeous!



And while I was being creative I made up some cute little hairclips to add to my market stall.  They look really cute, a great birthday present for a kids party!



I have also managed to make Emma another 2 pair of pyjama pants and a pair for myself.  I will share photos another time.  (they took me about an hour to make the lot last night! A super easy pattern).

OH, and with my scraps I have been making little treats ready to send to some people for a little bit of niceness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!