Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

It seems like I haven't posted in ages, mainly because I have been busy and my camera battery was flat so I had no photos to share.  I have heaps now ready for posting again!

I had a really nice day yesterday.  We started with an early wake up and two lovely children delivering me these special cards and handmade gifts




I really love the bubblegum ball bracelet by Emma.

We spent the morning at Redcliffe, we walked along the water to the markets for a little look.  On the way home we stopped at the cemetery to put some flowers on Mum's grave and then went and saw Nonna. 

It was a nice, relaxing, peacful day.

Have a great week.

P.S  We posted our first postcard for Postcrossing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!