Saturday, April 3, 2010

What we did...

Easter in our house is all about having a super long weekend to get things done around the place.  This Easter is no different, so today we started on some of our weekend projects, we

  • mowed some of the extremely overgrown and thick paddock (due to all the rain we have had lately)
  • weeded our vege garden (also due to the rain and the out of control tomato and basil plants) ready to turn over for new veges
  • stained/oiled our front doors which were way overdue, as well as entrance window sills etc.
  • emptied our pool to put away for winter
  • went shopping for some bargains
  • baked Easter biscuits with the kids
  • cut out the bag I have decided to make out of one of my owl fabrics


What a very busy day!  It feels good when you feel like you have achieved something in your day.

Oh, and I am also going to make a blanket just like Paula's so I picked the fabrics I want to use and put them aside, ready for cutting.

Have a fabulous Easter Sunday, I hope the bunny brings some treats.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do so much! I'm always running around after my wonderful tribe, and never seem to get time to do anything on my list of jobs. I did however have a little sleep in until 7am, after a wonderful evening with friends. Thanks Deb!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!