Thursday, March 18, 2010

projects

Thought I would quickly share a couple of projects from this week.

First was actually from last week, I used some of my chenille stash to make this gorgeous little Easter Bunny.  I got the patterm last year from Fiona Carter's blog if you go there and search for Easter you should find it.




He is so cute, I just want to cuddle him!

I also thought I would use a notebook that has been sitting on my shelf for a very long time as a food diary.  I am always reverting back to counting weight watchers points and usually scribble them on a piece of paper so I thought a book was in order.  It was quick to make and now it looks nice.

I started with this:


And ended up with this:


Have a great Friday everyone, I am looking forward to the weekend and next week we have heaps of fun things going on around here.

1 comment:

  1. Love your easter bunny! Looking forward to seeing you on the 1st April. Annette

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!