Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hopscotch


Hooray!!! I finished my fabric hopscotch game. It was a real mission, I have never sewn with such large pieces of fabric before and I found it really difficult. So needless to say my hopscotch is far, far from perfect but the kids like it and it serves its purpose so I am happy with that. I don't think I will make another one in a hurry though. Here are some photos of it.









Have actually done lots of sewing today to make up for my week of no sewing. I have made a couple of pencil rolls for embellish and a cute apron for Emma, I am actually about to make some more aprons for Embellish and some sleepover sets, which I will post photos of later.


Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!