- Beef & beer pies with vegetables
- Mini chicken meatloaves with vegetables (maybe salad)
- Beef casserole
- Risotto Milanese
- Potato, bacon and leek gratin
- Lamb chop casserole
- Hot Dogs (on soccer practise night)
- Vegetable pasta
- Lamb chops and vegetables
- Roast silverside and vegetables
- Mince chow mein
- Sweet chilli pork triangles
Not in any particular order. I usually find I miss a few as well by being lazy or eating out so I roll them over to next fortnight. I pick my dinners by going through my recipe magazines and finding things I fancy at the time.
On a separate note, I made Emma's pants and top last night. I have decided that I really don't like making clothes and I will not be making any more for a while. I found it totally frustrating. The clothes look odd, I don't think I can make Emma wear them. I'll post photos later tonight when she models them for photos. I am going to stick to making things to use, not wear!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Monday!
OH - Suzanne I really like the look of that coupon holder, I am going to have a go at that myself.