Monday, May 4, 2009

Feeling satisfied

I dont' have any photos to share today, sorry. It feels naked blogging without photos.

I am feeling very satisfied today. Woke up this morning and felt like a family trip out so we checked movie times and headed down to the cinema together to see Race to Witch Mountain. It has only been recently that we have been able to take Emma to see movies and have her sit and watch them. It is nice to be able to do a movie as a family now. It was a good movie, although Em did find it a bit scary in some parts and too loud (mind you everything is too loud for Emma, she has very sensitive ears).

I have finished knitting my scarf and am only a couple of centimetres from finishing the knitting part of my beanie. I have to drop into to Spotlight tomorrow to pick up a wool needle to finish them off. I will post photos.

I have also started making a few cupcake cards which I will post when finished too.

I got onto Big W photos online and created a photo book of our trip to Fiji while they are on special. It was so, so easy and I love the end version (on the computer anyway). I'll let you know how good they are in print when I get in from the shop. I would definately recommend checking them out though. The special finishes on Wednesday and I am going to try to do another couple before then.

Anyway the feeling satisfied bit...I really feel like I have a good balance in my life right now, I am working to achieve personal goals that I set myself creatively, I have a good amount of time with family as well as with my friends, I enjoy my job and feel like my house is in order. It feels good.

On another note, I have sorted the clothes in my cupboard today in preparation for our clothes swap. I hope people don't think my clothes are too daggy? Anyway I am ready, just let me know when and where!

Have a fantastic week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!