Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Wonderful Wedding


We went to my niece, Lyndal's wedding yesterday and it was a really fabulous occasion. It was stunning and elegant and it was a wonderful opportunity for me to catch up with many people who I have not seen in many many years. It was at Customs House on the Brisbane River, a really gorgeous setting. I thought I would share a few photos. The photo above is Lyndal and her dad walking down the aisle.






The photo above is my niece Christine, Lyndal and myself. Below is my brother Graham (Father of the Bride) and me (of course!).



The photo below is my sister in law, Janelle (Mother of the Bride) and of course me again!



This photo is Anthony and myself, at the reception.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!