Sunday, March 22, 2009

Slack Blogger!



I know I have been a very slack blogger this week. It has been a full on week. Nathan had two days off school because of his swollen mouth from the party and we had a birthday to get ready for.



I made a few parent appreciation gifts this week to thank the parents who helped me on my school excursion a couple of weeks ago. I made one for Nathan's teacher while I was there for being so patient with Nathan (a mission I can imagine!).






I also went to Spotlight on Monday and bought a stack of material because they had 20% off storewide. I really love what I got but have no idea what I am going to make with it all now! If you find anything good let me know. I was going to make Nathan's monster out of the camo material but yesterday went to Lincraft (a store I really hate) and found some nice green spotty material instead.




















Emma and I got up to some secret squirrel business this week so Emma could create a card for Nathan for his birthday and this is what it looked like. She chose everything and I glued it all down for her.














I really love the inside of the card, I am extremely proud of her at the moment because she is writing her name so well. Nathan never wrote his name before he started prep.














This is the card that I made for Nathan, nothing fancy.



I have been busy this afternoon making some little felt bags for teachers etc. for Easter gifts. Suzanne, these would be a great teacher appreciation gift for anytime and they took me about 10 minutes to make! I will photograph them tomorrow and post about how to make them. Check out Melissa Goodsell's blog from now until Easter for some crafty ideas.

Have great Monday everyone! Oh and I have my car back now and it is WONDERFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!