Friday, January 2, 2009

Visit to the Beach







We have just come back from a really good few days down at Pottsville. Thanks Nat and Terry for having us, we always enjoy any time we spend with you guys.
The best thing about Pottsville is that you can walk just over the road to the river or the surf beach so the kids can swim and play. These photos were taken at the beach, Emma had a fantastic time playing in the shallows and Nathan loved tackling the waves with Ehrin.
I have been working on finishing my mini Christmas album and I am nearly done so I will share some photos of it in the next couple of days. I wouldn't say it is great but it is a record of our Christmas. I got the idea from Gail Linder's blog.
I am also thinking about my word for the year, I am always inspired by Ali Edwards and her word each year. I was going to do it this year and lost my mojo for it but I think I will have a word for 2009. I have a few ideas, I will post my word when I have decided for sure. You can read about Ali Edwards' word here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!