Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Mini Book



We have a tradition in our house of spreading Reindeer Food on the lawn on Christmas Eve. These are just straight forward pages, I used the slice above to cut a scalloped edge frame for my date and used Thickers. I used my favourite pom pom ribbon.





I printed the verse that goes with the food and added it as a tag. I found the Making Memories flowers went well with the colours in the album.




Then I did a couple of page on the Christmas lights which is another tradition of ours which the kids really love. The clothes they are wearing match the paper so well, pink and green (I didn't set that up it just happened). I used another My Minds Eye printed transparencies for the title page and Making Memories alphabet stickers, I really love those stickers!








On another note, my zucchini slice was too salty, for me anyway but Anthony ate it so it didn't go to waste. Got another 2 cucumbers from the garden and my corn in ready to pick.
Emma woke up sick this morning with a vomiting thing, guess those temps did mean something after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!