Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hooray I have a blog!!!

Well, it have thought about it and thought about it and now took the leap and did it. I created my own blog! There are lots of things I want to do and don't know how right now but I will figure them out as I go. Let's hope people enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading other peoples.

So Merry Christmas!

Last night we thought we would hold up a family tradition and go looking at Christmas lights. We headed to our favourite house at Morayfield and the kids had the most amazing time playing in the pretend snow and having a ride on the North Pole Express train. Santa was there giving out lollies, absolute Kid Heaven! We also visited a few other favourite Christmas light spots and had an all round good time. I will add some photos as soon as I have uplaoded them from the camera.

Also had a lovely morning this morning baking goodies for Christmas Day, I made gingerbreads, scotch balls (our version of rum balls because we don't drink rum!) and gorgeous little Christmas puddings. I will Post photos of them with the Christmas lights photos.

Hope Santa brings everyone what they wished for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments you may have about my blog, even just a hi to let me know someone is reading it!